June 6, 2017

What's the Story


Hello, Avril here today and this week I'm showcasing stamps from the Paperboy plate by Artistic Outpost, available from Our Daily Bread Designs.

I started by stamping the background stamp using Versamark and then heat setting with Clear EP.

I used Oxide inks in Cracked Pistachio, Vintage Photo and Fossilized Amber directly onto the craft mat, spritzed with water and dipped the cardstock, drying and dipping and spritzing until I was happy with the background.  I rubbed over with a dry cloth to remove any residue ink from the embossing.

I stamped the main image using Black Archival and shaded with Distress inks.  My little Paperboy was stamped with Black Memento and coloured with alcohol markers, before attaching with 3D foam.

I stamped both sentiments and cut apart using words from each one, and distressed the edges before attaching.

If you feel like getting inky with your Artistic Rubber stamps we would love to see what you create, so please share with us on our Artistic Outpost Facebook page.

Hope you all have a great week,
Avril Bailey : Designer

1 comment:

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Lovely card Avril, using one of my favourite sets. Tracy x